Re: [AMBER] How to transfer amino acid sequence to Xleap.

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 03:00:41 -0800

What does your sequence look like? A list of residues? If so, leap will
generate a structure, but in such a primitive manner that it will be
useless unless you apply helices etc using the impose cmd.

If your problem is in pasting a long list into leap, it may be solved by
breaking into multiple lines.

On 2/24/16 2:54 AM, Mahdieh Hadi wrote:
> I totally disabled the Caps lock in the system preference and it was solved!
> Just another question, since my interest sequence is long and I could not copy it to Xleap, would you please tell me how could I transfer file containing sequence to Xleap? So I could get its structure?

> It causes another problem when locked on, but evidently not this one. I
> don't see why this would be happening.
>
> On 2/24/16 2:18 AM, Mahdieh Hadi wrote:
>> It is off when I am trying to write in Xleap. Should I do any other thing about it?
>>
>> Do you have caps locked by any chance?
>>
>> Bill
>>
>> On 2/24/16 1:48 AM, Mahdieh Hadi wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I am going to use Xleap to produce an amino acid sequence, but I could not type {} in the Xleap: universe editor!
>>> my keyboard is english and normally the keys beside p with shift, produce {}, but these keys do not work in Xleap!!!
>>> What is wrong?
>>> Bests,
>>> Mahdieh