Re: [AMBER] Covariance Matrix in CPPTRAJ

From: Joel Lapin <jlapin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 19:29:57 -0500

Thanks a lot Daniel. My only issue is that each coordinate in the original
matrix corresponded to an x, y or z component of a specific atom, so
wouldn't that mean that each eigenvector corresponds to an x, y or z
component of a specific atom? Its eigenvector is its covariances with all
other atom coordinate variances and its eigenvalue is its projection along
that eigenvector? So I am still trying to understand the physical
interpretation of every eigenvector.