Re: [AMBER] Technical problem running pH-REMD

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:57:09 -0700

If explicit, you need to set your periodic boundaries (ntb should be 1
or 2) and turn off the implicit solvent model (igb = 0, or better yet
remove igb and gamma_ln completely).

When I was a beginner I found it useful to lay out my input files with
one variable per line. I would then look up each variable and make a
note as to what each one did. Now I think it's even possible to put
fortran-style comments in the input file using the '!' character, e.g.

REM for CpH
&cntrl
 icnstph=2, ! Run constant pH in explicit solvent
 dt=0.002, ! Time step 2 fs
 ioutfm=1, ! Write NetCDF trajectories

and so on. Hope this helps,

-Dan