Re: [AMBER] Technical problem running pH-REMD

From: Elisa Pieri <elisa.pieri90.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:53:37 +0100

I'm not sure on how I should "run tests", I went to this directory
/home/elisa/amber14/test/cnstph_remd/Explicit_pHREM and ran the command mpirun
-np 16 Run.pHremd

this is the result (repeated 16 times):
[agachon:05491] [[29828,1],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be
sent to a process whose contact information is unknown in file
rml_oob_send.c at line 104
[agachon:05491] [[29828,1],0] could not get route to [[INVALID],INVALID]
[agachon:05491] [[29828,1],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: A message is attempting to be
sent to a process whose contact information is unknown in file
base/plm_base_proxy.c at line 81