Re: [AMBER] average 3D structure with condition

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:54:26 -0500

do you have restraints on during the run? if the structure rotates at all,
the image/center won't be giving you a good overlap of the structures and I
would expect the average command to give you unreasonable results. you
might want to add some fitting to your script.

sorry that doesn't answer your question, but I wanted to point it out.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il