Re: [AMBER] summary.ETOT analysis and MMPBSA.py

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:09:02 +0100

I’m gate crushing into the discussion as I have had to deal with a similar situation as that described by Michael.

The way I dealt with such problem (if I understood Michael’s problem correctly) is to use cpptraj clustering, which generates trajectories of individual clusters and then apply MMPBSA.py to each cluster (at least the most populated ones). Alternatively, MMPBSA.py could be applied (I think) to pseudo trajectories generated by cpptraj PCA analysis.

Apologies, in advance, if I am way off the mark.

Regards

George