Re: [AMBER] cpptraj nativecontacts.

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:38:34 +0100

Thank you Dan,

My oversight. I had run previously nativecontacts with 2 masks as shown below.

parm complex_solv.prmtop
parm 4fqt_new.pdb
trajin prod_0-45ns.nc
reference 4fqt_new.pdb parm 4fqt_new.pdb [struct0]
nativecontacts name NC1 :76-80,88-92,96-97,114,202,206,214-218,222,223&!.H= :0VA&!.H= \
        byresidue out nc.all.res.dat mindist maxdist \
        distance 4.5 reference map mapout resmap.gnu \
        contactpdb cont-0VA.pdb \
        series seriesout native.dat

I’m now inspecting the gnu plot and I do get some native contacts with the cutoff shown in the script. My last question has to do with the heat map. Range shown is 0-6. I assume it is Angstrom. Am I correct?

Thanks again for your help

George