[AMBER] interpret results

From: Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:27:08 -0600

Hi dear all.

I am working in protein interactions en presence of ions. I make
 simulations according to AMBER tutorials.

The procedure I follow is the next:

When I have a complex, I separate receptor and ligand with a text editor.
I add ions, solvate, do minimizations, heating and Dynamic simulations
according to Tutorials.

When the dynamics finish, normally I get a PDB file by ampbdb utility from
both molecules, receptor and ligands, and I make a docking using Hex 6.3.

It is the way I thought I could observe a conformational change in both
molecules and see if in presence of ions have the same behavior.

But I was looking in literature if this procedure was correct and I found
that the way of analyse the results is diferent.

My question is: could anybody help me in suggets literature for what means
a dinamyc molecular simulation?, and how can I interpret results?

I searched in the internet but it is a lot of information and I really
don't understand so much.

I appreciate your comments.

Regards