Re: [AMBER] Is there a way to compare trajectories?

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 01:19:49 -0800

A frame-by-frame comparison of two trajectories might have value for
debugging code, but I'm not sure what the meaning would be otherwise. I
speak from having actually implemented this feature in an old program.

I think you might do better if you can derive clusters of conformations
from each trajectory and comparing those, or just compare minimized
averages of the trajectories if the conformations don't change much.

Bill