Re: [AMBER] MMPB (GB) SA cpptraj failed with prmtop

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:42:47 -0500

Thanks Jason,

Could you please provide some details on how one might access those hidden
files? Is it stores in some kind of files or do we need to extract it? I am
kind of new here in Amber. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I email you the original PDB and prmtop files, is there anyway you
would have time to look at those and see if I am doing anything wrong in
separating those two individual PDBs from the complex? I will email those
to your gmail if it is ok with you.

Thanks again for your valuable time.