[AMBER] Parameter for Aspartic Acid-Lysine Cyclic peptide

From: Mohammed Khaled Tumbi <khaledtumbi.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 14:44:18 +0000

Dear All:
I am trying to simulate a large cyclic peptide in complex with protein
using FF14SB.
To get cyclic peptide, I made a amide bond between side chains of Asp and
Lys. (Carboxylic group of Aspartic Acid with Amino group of Lysine).

After that I change atom types for corresponding O,N,C, H to atom types
similar to peptide bond. (is this correct ?).

But as expected I getting error in leap for missing parameters.

Could not find bond parameter for: C8 - N
Checking for angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: C - N - C8
Could not find angle parameter: HP - C8 - N
Could not find angle parameter: HP - C8 - N
Could not find angle parameter: C8 - N - H
Could not find angle parameter: C8 - C8 - N

 ** No torsion terms for C-N-C8-C8
 ** No torsion terms for C-N-C8-HP
 ** No torsion terms for C-N-C8-HP
 ** No torsion terms for HP-C8-N-H