Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA ImportError

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 09:36:08 -0800

Hi Zoran,

You don't need to worry here. It will not affect how your copy of AMBER works etc. If it installed okay you'll be fine. Installing as root really just comes down to your personal comfort level with risk. E.g. if a typo in the script causes your root directory to get erased and you are like "oh well, guess I'll reimage from my backup" then it doesn't really matter.

If it installed okay as root and now you are running as a regular user you have nothing to worry about, all will be good.

All the best
Ross