[AMBER] Regarding MMGBSA calculation

From: neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 13:18:24 +0530

 file.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2VPXEdNCR35ZEp1YmkwS3g1SUE/view?usp=drive_web>
​Hello Sir,

I am trying to run MMGBSA calculations for my protein-ligand complex using
the following command:

MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o final_results.dat -sp com_solvated.top -cp
com.top -rp rec.top -lp cel.top -y complex.crd

But the following error is coming, please help to solve:

Fatal Error: This program was not built to run in your system.
Please verify that both the operating system and the processor support
Intel(R) AVX.

TrajError: /share/apps/amber/amber12/bin/cpptraj failed when querying
complex.crd

I am attaching my input files herewith

Best Regards,

*Neha*
Research Scholar,
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,
School of Life Sciences,
Central University of Himachal Pradesh,