[AMBER] Dihedral angles restraints from x-ray to NMR

From: Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 11:52:59 +0100

Dear AMEBR community

I want to use x-ray dihedral angles in to NMR calculation. Due to chimeric
nature (unlabelled) of my peptide I cant get experimental restraints
(dihedral), hence to improve the quality of my structure I want to use
x-ray dihedral angles. Just to guide folding of the molecule along with
NOEs (experimental) how much force constant (weak) one must apply when your
are imposing x.ray restraints. So that we have negligible contribusiton of
the x.ray dihedral restraints.

thanks in advance..

Best regards
Vince

PS: is it allowed to use x-ray dihedrals in NMR structure calcualtion