Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA ImportError

From: Joseph Baker <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 05:02:11 +0000

Hi again,

I was able to get the MMPBSA.py script to work by going explicitly into the
/share/apps/amber14/AmberTools/src/mmpbsa_py/ directory and running make
install as root

Before this I had run update_amber and configure and made sure all patches
were applied, etc., but it was not until explicitly going into the
mmpbsay_py directory and running make install by hand that whatever was
wrong got fixed.

Does anyone know why this is the case?

Thanks,
Joe