Re: [AMBER] Dear All

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 07:43:48 -0500

Was the nmr done in the presence of the protein? If not, then the
simulation won't match the experimental conditions anyway so any of the
models is probably as good as another. If you are simulating the same
conditions as experiment, then I would choose the model that best
reproduces the nmr data. If you did the nmr, you know this best.if not,
then read the article describing the refinement (or ask the person who did
it if there is no article). If these don't work, you might want to measure
yourself how well each model reproduces the experimental data. In the end
you will likely find that for a docking study the differences between the
nmr-based models will not be the limiting factor in the quality of the
results.