Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault when converting charmm to amber toppar using chamber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:08:07 -0500

I would suggest trying to use ParmEd instead of chamber to convert CHARMM
files to Amber. In addition to improved support for a wider variety of PSF
file formats, it also supports NBFIX modifications (which chamber does not).

There are instructions for using it in the Amber manual.

HTH,
Jason

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University