[AMBER] Problem in interpreting snapshot_statistics.out after per-residue decomposition analysis

From: Soong Jiaxin <jiaxinsoong.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:36:54 +0800

Hi everyone,

I have just completed the per-residue decomposition analysis using
mm_pbsa.pl. However, I'm facing some problem to interpret the
snapshot_statistics.out. For example, for residue 1, the second line has 8
columns although there are only 4 parameters stated above (SVDW, BVDW, TVDW
and SELE). Which is the correct value for me to refer to?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vanessa