[AMBER] which chain to select for MD simulation.

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 19:58:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, amber users:
My target protein is homotetramer (ligand binds with each chain). An elongated active site of each chain is, formed primarily by a single subunit (chain A) but with one end created by the C-terminus (one residue) of a partner subunit (chain D). In this case, whether I select one or both chains for MD simulation.
Best Regards, Saman Yousuf AliJunior Research Fellow,
| Lab No. P-133, Computational Chemistry Laboratory
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine & Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical & Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi – 75270.Karachi-Pakistan.

Contact No:
Office (92-21) 111222292 (Ext 309)
Email ID: saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com
 saman.ali.iccs.edu