[AMBER] TI/MBAR energy re-calculating with imin5

From: wliu <wliu.itcs.ecnu.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:16:12 +0800

Dear all,

I am trying to re-calculate the energies under Lambda=0.005 using the
trajectory under Lambda=0. I want to use imin5 to print out
'single-point' energy under Lambda=0.005 with sander, -y can be used to
specify this trajectory then. So other parameters should be kept
consistent except the value of Lambda. But when I use the input file of
imin=5 to calculate the One-step energy with setting ifsc=1, I will saw
'error in reading namelist cntrl' in the output file. Without setting
ifsc=1, calculation will be performed normally.

My imin5 input file is written as:

minimization
  &cntrl
   imin = 5,
   maxcyc = 1,
   ioutfm = 1,
   ntf = 1,
   cut = 12,
   clambda = 0.005,
   ifsc=1,
/

And my TI/MBAR input file is written as:

NPT production, NPT
  &cntrl
   imin = 0, ntx = 5, irest = 1,
   ntpr = 1000, ntwr = 1000, ntwx = 1000,
   ntf = 1, ntc = 2,
   ntb = 2, cut = 12.0,
   nstlim = 20000000, dt = 0.001,
   temp0 = 300.0, ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 2,
   ntp = 1, pres0 = 1.0, taup = 2.0,
   icfe=1, clambda = 0,
   ifsc=1, ifmbar=1,
   bar_l_min=0.0,bar_l_max=1.0,
   timask1=':91',timask2='',
   scmask1=':91',scmask2='',
   nmropt=1,
  /
  &wt
   type='END',
  /
DISANG=dist1.rst

I can also set bar_l_incr=0.005 to get the energy under Lambda=0.005,
but the amount of Lambda energies in output file would be very huge.

Anyone did this before? Can imin5 calculate the soft-core energy in TI?
And How?

Thanks ahead for the helps.

Wei Liu