[AMBER] GPU support

From: Rupak Pal <mailtorupak247.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:21:10 +0530

Hello everyone,

I am a student from India. We are looking for a graphics card and found
that NVIDIA GTX 570 would be suitable for us. Its not available here any
more and the local sellers are suggesting GTX 750 Ti ... I could not find
any review of this one in web for AMBER 14 (we use in our lab). If anyone
using this can suggest about its performance will be a great help for us...

Looking forward for your suggestions and comments...

Thanks in advance...

Rupak

--
*Rupak Pal*
Department of Biophysics, Mol. Biology & Bioinformatics