Re: [AMBER] Irregular ligand positioning in simulations

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 09:38:36 -0700

Hi,

You can reimage the trajectory to see if it is indeed an imaging
artifact. For example:

# Load topology
parm myparm.parm7
# Load trajectory
trajin mytraj.nc
# Re-image
autoimage
# Output trajectory
trajout imaged.nc

Also, certain commands (like distance, radial, hbond etc) support
imaging so there is no need to reimage beforehand. See the manual for
complete details. Hope this helps,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry