Re: [AMBER] gnu plot of cpptraj Secstruct

From: Lachele Foley <lf.list.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:55:47 -0500

You forgot to attach the snapshot.

I have no experience with secstruct, but I can wield gnuplot pretty
well. You can get gnuplot to put just about any label anywhere. If
the info is in the file, this page might help:
http://www.gnuplot.info/demo_svg_5.0/datastrings.html See the first
one where the x-axis labels are read from the file.

Let us know if that came close to what you're asking. Someone with
more secstruct savvy can probably help more.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM, George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com> wrote:
> My experience with gnuplot is limited at best. I’m wondering if there’s a way that cpptraj can generate an output with ranges of residue numbers (e.g 1-20-40, etc) rather than residue names on the y-axis. I’m attaching a snapshot for easy reference.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance
>
> George

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley