Re: [AMBER] External forces

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:12:00 +0100

Hello Jack,

the forcefield file is not what you are after.

The section or the manual on NMR restraints should give you instructions
for setting up a positional restraint, these are commonly used for
pulling-type simulations. AFAIK for moving restraints, the normal
procedure is just to retart the simulation every few nanoseconds with the
restraint minimum at a new position, by defining a relatively soft
potential and by making only small jumps then you can avoid jagged lines in
your output data.

Josh