Re: [AMBER] standard deviation of Hbond lengths and angles

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 15:24:16 -0500

just want to add to Dan's comment.

If you (Hadeer) know about Python, you can use pytraj (python front end of
cpptraj) to gain more control to cpptraj without update C++ code.
I have a tutorial here relating to hbond with some statistics:
http://amber-md.github.io/pytraj/latest/tutorials/plot_hbond_basic.html

The main idea is similar to Dan's comment
+ use pytraj's hbond to call cpptraj calculation to get a series of makes
(distance and angle maskes)
+ compute distance and angle for all given makes
+ do the filtering to get only distances and angles that form hbond
+ use numpy to do stat

sounds complicated but all are in above tutorial. (But in the future, both
cpptraj/pytraj will definitely have ready-to-used data)

Hope this help

Hai