[AMBER] AMBER 12 XLEAP options were disabled

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 12:36:58 +0100

Dear AMBER experts

I am using AMBER 12, both xleap and tleap were working fine. I have
recently tried to update my AMBER 12. Now in xleap the graphical options
were disabled. I have tried to check with CAPS on and off, yet xleap
graphical menu to edit molecules is disabled. Once I open my molecules with
edit command it opens my molecule and i can rotate it but rest of the
options are disabled. I don't have option to save and close back to xleap.
Only option that I have is to close entire xleap. Could any one suggest me
how to fix it.

thanks in advance
VINCE