Re: [AMBER] Amber calculated structure(PDB) visualization in pymol vs chimera

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:42:01 +0100

Dear Daniel

I have used ksdssp -s strand_min 63-65 -v atom-spec || it doesn't works

but ksdssp -s 63-65 it works and puts beta-sheet, for the helix where all
are
non standard residues he is giving error and not changing the
representation.
​May be wrong is in the command, I will play a bit.

thank you so much my half problem is solved

best wishes
Vince​
​​