[AMBER] Amber calculated structure(PDB) visualization in pymol vs chimera

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:38:00 +0100

Dear AMBER

I have calculated NMR structure of a peptide with non standard residues.
I m surprised, if I load same pdb in to pymol and chimera, both software's
are showing different behaviours particularly in cartoon representation
(helix & b-sheet). Pymol shows b-sheet properly but chimera detects same
b-sheet region as random coil. With "sticks" of backbone representation is
identical in both pymol and chimera.

So, to visualise AMBER calculated structure in chimera do I have to convert
my pdb format? Does any one faced same problem.?

Thanks in advance..

Have a good day..
with best regards
Vince