Re: [AMBER] Error message while running alanine dipeptide tutorial (minimization)

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:41:52 -0600

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015, Nikolay N. Kuzmich wrote:

> I enclose a copy of the 01_Min.in file.

This file has no EOL (end of line) on the last line. It is *this* file
(01_Min.in), not mdread1.F90, that needs to have an extra blank line at
the end.

Aside: can you tell me how you created/obtained this file? Did you download
it from a web page? It may be that we have a problem somewhere, since I have
seen this exact problem reported by another user recently.

...thx....dac