Re: [AMBER] Equilibrium temperature is higher than the target temperature in Langevin dynamics

From: jinfeng liu <jinfengliu1119.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:16:33 +0800

Thanks for your very helpful advices. But I still have a little confusion.
I run a mechanical embedding QM/MM-like simulation, for QM waters, these is
not any constraint, and the intra- and interactions between QM waters are
described by QM; for MM waters, it is TIP3P water model without shake. And
I am more concerned about the properties of water in QM zone. Do you think
there is a serious problem here with TIP3P water model but without shake ?
I have a radius=20A water box, in which the QM zone is about radius=8A.