Re: [AMBER] Import error when running MMPBSA.py

From: Dwight McGee <dwight.mcgee.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:30:41 -0500

Hi Nick,

Be sure you have *source $AMBERHOME/amber.sh *in your .bashrc and that
should resolve the problem.

Cheers,
Dwight

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Cockroft, Nicholas T. <
cockroft.1.buckeyemail.osu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> After running an MD simulation I wanted to perform an energy calculation
> using MMPBSA.py. However, when I attempt to run MMPBSA.py I get the
> following import error:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/local/amber14/bin/MMPBSA.py", line 38, in <module>
> from MMPBSA_mods.exceptions import MMPBSA_Error, InputError,
> CommandlineError
> ImportError: No module named MMPBSA_mods.exceptions
>

> I am using Amber14 and AmberTools15. Any help to resolve this error is
> greatly appreciated.
>

> Best,
>
> Nick

T. Dwight McGee Jr.
dwight.mcgee.gmail.com
"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created
them."
                Albert Einstein