[AMBER] Import error when running MMPBSA.py

From: Cockroft, Nicholas T. <cockroft.1.buckeyemail.osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:00:11 +0000

Hi,

After running an MD simulation I wanted to perform an energy calculation using MMPBSA.py. However, when I attempt to run MMPBSA.py I get the following import error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/amber14/bin/MMPBSA.py", line 38, in <module>
    from MMPBSA_mods.exceptions import MMPBSA_Error, InputError, CommandlineError
ImportError: No module named MMPBSA_mods.exceptions

I am using Amber14 and AmberTools15. Any help to resolve this error is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Nick