Re: [AMBER] Error compiling amber14 with CUDA-7.0 (CentOS 7)

From: Sofia Vasilakaki <svasilak.chem.uoa.gr>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:39:50 +0200

Hi Elvis,

Just to share my experience - not an expert really..

So, I have a GTX770 and works fine in Centos 6.7 , CUDA 5.0 , driver
319.76 (Amber14, AmberTools15). Upgrade to CUDA 6.5 (driver 340.93
probably ) should be ok too. Installation of Centos 6.7 is easy.

Maybe you should just tried CUDA 6.5 first.

Cheers,
Sofia V.