Re: [AMBER] Error compiling amber14 with CUDA-7.0 (CentOS 7)

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 10:21:24 +0530

Hello Jason,
Many thanks for your reply, I tried to compile AMBER14 with CUDA-7.5, but
as you had already guessed, it failed with similar errors.

I am using AmberTools15, and I have not touched the source code for sure.

As far as patching updates is concerned, I could not apply all the patches
as the patching failed at update.5 with following error message (red text),
and the other patches from update.6 to update.13 were neither downloaded
nor applied.
Applying Amber 14/update.5
PatchingError: .patches/Amber14_Unapplied_Patches/update.5 failed to apply.
No changes made from this patch
Is there any other way, using which I can manually apply these patches??

By typing ./update_amber --version, I get following output
AmberTools version 15.06 <this looks fine to me>
       Amber version 14.04 <this is different from what you suggested, and
I guess because no patches were applied after update.4>