Re: [AMBER] urea force field

From: Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:47:01 +0000

Hi dear Karl. Thanks a lot for your answer.

The problem is when I try to save prmtop and inpcrd files, appears the

Couldn't find angle and dihedrals params.
The file was not saved.
I knew There was a red - data base in http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org
which contained parameters for urea, but it don't exist anymore.
But I am going to Check the paper you recomend me.

Thanks a lot again.

Have a nice Day.

Regards