Re: [AMBER] urea force field

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 08:24:23 +0100

Hello Carlos,

  In your email, you don't state what problem you are having, or any error
messages that received. You need to explicitly define the problem you are
having, and then other on the listserve can provide feedback.

  From a very quick Google search, I know of at last one paper (DOI:
10.1007/s00894-010-0650-7) that has parameters for urea that is based on
the Gaff force field. Perhaps that will help.

Bests,
Karl

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 1:39 AM, Carlos Romero <carlos.rom.74he.gmail.com>
wrote:

> hi dear amber users.
>
> I am looking for urea parameters. I have done my pdb file and loaded
> leaprc.urea params, but it doesn't work. I revised the leaprc.urea file and
> just have the next information.
>
> Parameters of N - C - N angle and corresponding force const.
> MASS
>
> BOND
>
> ANGLE
> N - C - N 71.3 112.6 Quantum Calculation and parmcal guess.
>
> DIHE
>
> IMPROPER
>
> NONBON
>
> Does anyone coul help me please.
>
> I am using ubuntu 14.04 and ambertools 14
>
> Regards

Karl. N. Kirschner, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Grantham-Allee 20, 54757 Sankt Augustin, Germany