Re: [AMBER] GPU run fails

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:14:37 +0200

Dear Jason, Ross,

It was really the ntxo parameter missing, so both the rst and nc files were written in ascii not in binary, not only that it solve the problem to use ntxo=2 but also speeded up the run by 15%… learning in the tough way….

Thansk!!

Fabian

Dr. Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il