Re: [AMBER] GPU run fails

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:04:47 -0800

Hi Fabian,

That error is from inside the code that reads the inpcrd file and is independent of the GPU code. I'd try running with just serial cpu (swap pmemd.cuda.MPI for pmemd and drop the mpirun) and see if you get the same error.

Then check your input options - make sure you are giving the right files for each command line switch and also make sure that the prmtop matches the inpcrd file etc.

All the best
Ross