Re: [AMBER] PLUMED patching with AMBER

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:36:56 +0530

Hii,
      Thank you very much both of you. Initially I was using AmberTools14
along with Amber14. Now I have upgraded AmberTools14 to AmberTools15. Then
I have installed mpi version of sander. I have also successfully installed
PLUMED. During installation of PLUMED I used '--prefix' flag to install it
my own directory not in system directory. Now when I going to run sander
including two extra variables (plumed=1, plumedfile = 'plumed.dat') in
input file I am getting following error message.

*+++ ERROR: you are trying to use plumed, but it is not available +++*
*+++ Check your PLUMED_KERNEL environment variable +++*

From PLUMED website I have come to know that there is a file named '
*modulefile*' in '*$prefix/lib/plumed/src/lib*' by editing which I can set
these environment variables. So I checked 'modulefile and noticed
everything is all right there. What should I do to overcome this problem?
Please help me out.

Thanking you.
Sanjib