Re: [AMBER] PLUMED patching with AMBER

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:10:49 +0530

Hello Giovanni,
                     Sorry for late reply. I tried with the command you
suggested me. This time nothing has happened. The message I am getting like
following.

$* plumed patch --shared*
*plumed: /lib64/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by
plumed)*
*Nothing to do. -h for help*

I got the message "*plumed: /lib64/libz.so.1: no version information
available (required by plumed)*" also when I tried to patch by "plumed
patch -p". But then patching has been done. This time nothing is happening.
Any further suggestion will be precious to me.

Thanking you.
Sanjib