[AMBER] How to solve the unfilled valence problem in antechamber

From: 张敏华 <mhzhang01.sibs.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:12:35 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear all:
     I encountered an unfilled valence warning when I trying using antechamber to generate an prmtop file for folate. The antechamber give me an waring that "

Warning: ATOM N6 has unfilled valence, assuming the linked atom name (in other residue) is "M"
         change "M" to "-M" if ATOM N6 is linked to the immediate previous residue
         change "M" to "+M" if ATOM N6 is linked to the immediate after residue

So how to resolve this problem? The pdb file was converted from sdf file downloaded from PubChem in antechamber.

Thanks