[AMBER] Tutorial A26: error in reading nameless control

From: Ruth Helena Tichauer <rhtichau.laas.fr>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:28:19 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I’m following the amber A26 tutorial: Adaptive Steered Molecular Dynamics.
As I haven’t installed the parallel version of amber, I’m running each step of the equilibration separately.

When running the density equilibration step, I keep getting the following error message:

 error in reading namelist cntrl

Here is my input file:

Density Equilibration
 &cntrl
  imin=0, nstlim=250000, dt=0.002,
  irest=1, ntx=5,
  ntc=2, ntf=2, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=1.0,
  cut=8.0, iwrap=1, ig=-1,
  ntpr=10000, ntwx=10000, ntwr=10000,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=5.0, temp0=300.0,
  ntr=1, restraintmask=':1-12', restraint_wt=20.0,
  ioutfm=1, barostat=2,
 /
 error in reading namelist cntrl

And here is the original input file provided in the tutorial:

Density Equilibration
 &cntrl
  imin=0, nstlim=250000, dt=0.002
  irest=1, ntx=5,
  ntc=2, ntf=2, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=1.0,
  cut=8.0, iwrap=1, ig=-1
  ntpr=10000, ntwx=10000, ntwr=10000,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=5.0, temp0=300.0,
  ntr=1, restraintmask=":1-12", restraint_wt=20.0
  ioutfm=1, barostat=2,
 /

I’ve looked into the amber archives but after changing the input file provided in the tutorial, I keep getting the same error message. As you can see, I've added a few commas and I’ve changed the double quotes for single ones in the restraintmask.

I have no clue of what is wrong.
Thank you for any suggestion,

Ruth