[AMBER] Can't install AMBER14: MissingProgram...Install patch from your package manager

From: Jose Borreguero <borreguero.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:54:06 -0400

Dear all,

I am trying to install Amber14 (Fedora 22) but I'm having trouble patching
the distro:

>sudo ./update_amber --update
Preparing to apply updates... please wait.
Applying AmberTools 14/update.1
MissingProgram: Cannot find patch. Install patch from your package manager
(e.g., apt-get, yum, zypper, etc.) in order to apply updates
Automatic patching failed! Check the errors before re-configuring

I don't know what to make of this error message. How can I use dnf (the
package manager in Fedora 22) to install the patch?

Best,
Jose Borreguero