Re: [AMBER] how to generate a model beta-sheet structure

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:22:14 -0400

I have not tried the complicated system but seem to me cpptraj can do it
with '*makestructure*' command. check amber15 manual, page 549.

What I have in mind is to use tleap to generate linear structure, then
using cpptraj to tweak it.

Alternative you can google or try *modeller *program

Hope this help

Hai