[AMBER] Replica exchange temperature distribution

From: maryam azimzadehirani <maryamai1988.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:54:33 +0800

Dear all,
I am trying to run replica exchange simulations. I have my model and I want
to have a proper temperature distribution. I am planning to use this
server: http://folding.bmc.uu.se/remd/
But I can not find any tip from amber advanced tutorial A7 on how to
get Exchange
probability that I will need as the input of my temp distribution
calculation. I know that it is not directly related to Amber but I couldnt
find sufficient information by reading the tutorial and manual.
Will be grateful if you can help me with this issue.
Regards,
Maryam