Re: [AMBER] small energy jump when restoring a simulation production

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:02:08 +0200

So Jason,

Would you recommend to run production with NVT?

The reason I used NPT was the protocol on the tutorial of MMPBSA on amber site uses it….

If NVT is good enough, I will switch, since I understand it will also be quicker.

Thasnk!!
Fabian

Dr. Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il