[AMBER] unusual structure_after equilibration

From: Andrew Bostick <andrew.bostick1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:14:43 +0330

Dear amber users,

I did md simulation of my protein-ligand using ambertools14.

After putting complex in a cubic box of water molecules, I saw the system
(pdb file) using vmd. Also, after the equilibration step, I saw the
trajectory using vmd. At first, I loaded prmtop file. Before loading mdcrd
file, I determined amber coordinates with periodic box as file type.
Unfortunately, in this trajectory, the cubic box was not seen and box is
not cubic (it likes to sphere).

please note the figure in the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bc0v15jys449b7d/photo_2015-10-27_15-08-07.jpg?dl=0

Is thers any problem in MD simulation?

Any help will highly appreciated.