Re: [AMBER] Steps after: AMBER annealing with restriaints in vocuum.? towards improving the quality of structure with out RDC, Dihedrals

From: V. Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 01:39:37 +0200

Dear David

Good evening...

Many thanks for yous response.

Yes, I have tried to perform annealing on my system in TIP3PBOX with
restraints, but I haven't restricted the temperature, I will give a try
with lower temperature.

I have tried GB model with igb=2 but there was no much improvement in the
structure, I will try with igb=8.

Again, thank you so much for your suggestions..

Best regards
Vince