Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda.MPI on Comet- MPI dying

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 10:08:11 -0400

Hi Ross,

Yes, both the inputs and systems themselves are almost identical- 06B has a
ligand that 06A doesn't have, so the only difference in the inputs is the
nmr restraint file that they refer to.

Right, that's just a typo in my email.

The three times I tested it all failed with the same error message for
first job (06A), which made me think there was something specifically wrong
with that job or the files associated with it, which turned out not to be
the case. I haven't tested them in reverse, but I just submitted a job
putting 06B first, and 06A on the second GPU, so I'll see what happens.

Best,

Kenneth