Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA tutorial A3.2

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:17:19 +0300

OK thanks a lot for the detailed answer…

I’ll try.

Best regards,

Fabian
Dr. Fabian Glaser

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il